Sunday, September 29, 2013

The History of Whoo Gongjinhyang Seol Brightening Sun B.B (spf 45, pa+++)_40ml

The History of Whoo Gongjinhyang Seol Brightening Sun B.B_40mlLove! This product was my introduction to this line. I now use the History of Whoo's entire skincare line. This brand is luxurious and refined. I just feel BEAUTIFUL while I'm wearing any of the products. And I'm normally not the type to gush about things. They absorb well, they smell gorgeous, and I feel confident and feminine when I wear them.

This BB cream is great for my combo-oily-Tzone skin. I have trouble with oil control but this formulation is not problematic. Some might find it too dry, I suppose, but they have other BB formulations.

I will tell you it will impart a slight lightening effect, which I happen to like. I know that's not what some people are looking for.

FYI, it is meant to be used very sparingly. A little goes a LONG way. I mix just a few drops with a balancer or primer. The first time I put it on, I covered my whole face as you would foundation and it dried down to a thick, mask-like appearance that was downright startling. I had used waaaaay too much. But then I got the balance right and it looks natural and even with, as I said, a slight lightening effect. Stay looking great for hours, with minimal blotting.

Really good product from a really elegant line.

No comments:

Post a Comment