Sunday, September 29, 2013

Essie Spring '06 Collection

Essie Nail Polish Tea & Crumpets #325Love this color not too sheer, not too heavy. Perfect for both french manicures and just alone for a clean, pretty look.

I never write review but I felt like I needed to do this for this product. It is one of the best polishes that I have bought, the color is absolutely amazing, goes on smoothly and lasts well. I will be comming back to Essie to try the other colors.

Buy Essie Spring '06 Collection Now

I was originally gifted this nail polish in a sample size and I used it up in a record amount of time. It is, hands down, my favorite Essie color ever. It looks good on all skin tones and it neutral. You only need two coats it's not like other "pastel" nail colors, where you have to do a ton of layers. I recommend this to every one would loves a neutral color and/or Essie. It's the best!!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Essie Spring '06 Collection Here

I love Essie products and I love this color. It is a shade darker than I thought, but it works!

Want Essie Spring '06 Collection Discount?

This nail polish really must look good on all skin tones . . . just like In Style magazine recommended. It looks great on my toes. Not too pale, not too pink, just right!

No comments:

Post a Comment