Monday, September 30, 2013

Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm, 0.15 oz

Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm, 0.009375-PoundI love this lip balm. Generally, I hate putting anything on my lips, but this lip balm is amazing. It smells just like chocolate mint and it goes on so well! After several hours, it is still nice and smooth. Most lip balms become somewhat sticky as time goes on , but this one feels just as fresh as when i first put it on. It's definitely a keeper.

I totally agree with the other reviews! I have trouble finding lip balm that I like that isn't thick or have an overpowering scent or taste. This one is perfect! Just a light hint of smell and the flavor doesn't seep in to my mouth like some others.

Usually I use Vaseline on my lips at bedtime, but I've used this a few times and it works just as well overnight!

Buy Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm, 0.15 oz Now

I received this as an online gift and didn't expect much of it beyond being another chapstick to conveniently keep around.

I had used the product for just 2 days when I noticed my lips were suddenly REALLY soft. I really underestimated this lip balm!

It glides on thinly, unlike sticky/waxy lip balms I've tried, and the scent and taste are very light (minty). It's great when you don't like to notice your lip-wear, like me.

I think this one is going into the purse. :)

Read Best Reviews of Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm, 0.15 oz Here

I have tried more lip balms then I can think of! I have always liked Burt's bees, but this has become my fave! I love it because its perfect for my kids. They hated the Burt's bees because the peppermint "burned" their lips. And everything else has too much flavor, so they end up licking their lips and making them worse! This is virtually tasteless, and completely natural. Its perfect! Goes on smooth, conditions lips very well.

Want Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm, 0.15 oz Discount?

I can give this lip balm all the stars that it needs for Neutrogena to continue producing the same formula!

It is a must for me to moisturize my lips, especially during winter since I live in LA. I've tried so many lip balms in the past and they either don't work well enough or they start to get grossly sticky after constant use. I've finally met a match for my lips after taking a chance with Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm.

The scent and taste are so subtle that I barely know what they are exactly or if the stick is actually unscented and tasteless. What matters to me is that I no longer have chapped lips.

My lips have never felt this great and healthy before!

I actually like this better than Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment