Monday, September 30, 2013

Loreal Skin Genesis Micro-smooth Wet Cleansing Towelette 25's (Pack of 3)

Loreal Skin Genesis Micro-smooth Wet Cleansing Towelette 25'sThe headline says it all. I use it occasionally just so my face will smell incredible. I know it sounds crazy but I bet there are people who agree with me.

received this as a gift, and I fell in love with it, after a long day of work before removing my make up with my lemongrass soap I sometimes treat myself to these wet cleansing towelettes. It has such a refreshing smell and removes the make up perfectly within seconds. only wish it would not be so expensive for only 25 towelettes , so I will re order but only use like twice a week as little feel good treat.

Buy Loreal Skin Genesis Micro-smooth Wet Cleansing Towelette 25's (Pack of 3) Now

No comments:

Post a Comment