Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Buf-Puf Singles, Facial Sponges with Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin - 40 ea

Buf-Puf Singles, Facial Sponges with Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin - 40 eaI was so glad to find these available at Amazon --the local stores have not carried these for years. Same great quality I remember. They work wonders for exfoliating without being overly abrasive.

I add my own cleanser to the pad, even though it has a mild cleanser built-in. The scrubbing power is gentle enough to use every day. Long-time fan.

Buy Buf-Puf Singles, Facial Sponges with Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin - 40 ea Now

Very good product but it seems that over the years the inflation of this product is going up as much as the national debt.

Read Best Reviews of Buf-Puf Singles, Facial Sponges with Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin - 40 ea Here

I love these things! I like that they are single use. You throw them away -no bacteria growth like a washcloth (if you use it over and over) and it scrubs all the oil and dead skin from my face. It may be too harsh for some people (thus the 4 stars), but its been one of the few things that keep my breakouts down.

If you like lots of mechanical exfoliation -this is the product for you! Not to mention the great price. A lot of the other one-use products are more expensive and don't scrub as well.

Want Buf-Puf Singles, Facial Sponges with Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin - 40 ea Discount?

I've used Buf-Puf singles for more than 20 years, and I will continue to use it for as long as they produce it. I add a little facial acne-wash cleanser to the Buf-Puf, and I "gently" scrub away the oil and grime. It's not abrasive if you apply gentle pressure to it. Others may not like it, but I love to feel it scrubbing and polishing my skin. I am getting ready to re-order two more boxes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment