Thursday, October 31, 2013

Clearasil Ultra Pore Cleansing Pads, 90-Count Jars (Pack of 3)

Clearasil Ultra Pore Cleansing Pads, 90-Count JarsIf I had to limit myself to one acne product, it would be this one. The pads are textured, and that really helps the medication penetrate. It also exfoliates and disrupts any superficial clogs that are beginning to form. Sometimes I have what looks like a blackhead, but it's just trapped oil, and a little exfoliation frees the oil. My other can't-live-without product is End-Zit, a sulfur lotion that's tinted to foundation colors. (I buy that on Amazon.) I put that on over the Clearasil Ultra. I don't know if the ingredients might counteract each other, but the combination has been working for me. One great thing about the Clearasil Ultra is that you can use the pads in your hairline or around the edges of your lips--anywhere that's a problem. After using it around my lips or in my eyebrows, I rinse it out with a water-soaked cotton pad--doesn't taste good and dries out eyebrows, as you can imagine. If you have acne and have never tried these pads, I think you'll absolutely love them! Just remember that they're very strong and drying, so you will need to go easy at first. Your skin will adapt to the strong solution, most likely, but it takes a little time.

I love this product it is the only thing that has helped my skin tremendously, I thought I had bad acne, but it was an allergic and come to find out its been helping that to, it really gives your face that deep cleaning, that you need, especially if you wear makeup.

Buy Clearasil Ultra Pore Cleansing Pads, 90-Count Jars (Pack of 3) Now

stuff really works after repeated us. trust me nothing worked before i tried this but now my skin is free of nasty giant red bumps

Read Best Reviews of Clearasil Ultra Pore Cleansing Pads, 90-Count Jars (Pack of 3) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment