Thursday, October 31, 2013

Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream

Dr. Hauschka Cleansing CreamI use half a pea size in the morning (face still pretty clean) and a pea size of Dr. H's cleansing cream at night. After a few days, I noticed smaller pores. Blackheads are almost non-existent.

For bumpy areas, spend a little more time pressing and rolling the cream. If your skin dries out, use less. This has worked for me and the tube lasts me more than 3 months. I don't use any other cleanser on top of this. This alone has been the best cleanser + exfoliant for my skin (oily combination).

Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream, used in combination with the Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk and some Witch Hazel (instead of the toner-its basically the same and works the same way but costs a fraction of the price) seriously changed my skin. I've had dry skin that also breaks out and gets red splotches my entire life, not to mention a continuous annoyance of blackheads, but after a friend recommended that I check out the Cleansing Cream and Cleansing Milk (she also recommended the Toner,which she uses regularly) my skin has become beautiful-it practically glows and I receive compliments on my complexion daily. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Buy Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream Now

I have been using this and other Dr Hauschka products for 4 years now and I swear by them. I live in Africa and I have had to buy a year's supplies from Germany each time I go there and I am glad that I can now buy them through Amazon. For the benefit of those who are interested, it is very important to follow the instructions. You can get more instructions and guide from the official Dr Hauschka website. (my supplies have been written in German and I speak nil German!) The cleanser does not foam and IS more like a mask but it does work and the little tube lasts upto 4 months with daily use! for best results, first use the cleansing milk (the bigger bottle lasts upto six months) and you will be amazed at the results. I have sensitive oily skin which is a bad combination and I had tried everything else before this and nothing really worked. These products are worth every cent!

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream Here

I like this product. It smells good and the packaging is nice. My face feels clean after using it and not stripped. Four stars because this product will not remove makeup so you basically have to wash your face before washing with this, but I don't wear makeup everyday so it is good for the days that I don't.

Want Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream Discount?

I absolutely love Dr. Hauschka's whole line. They are top of the line for all natural skin care. Their ingredients are completely pure, with no synthetics to worry about. But the best part is that it makes your skin look and feel wonderful.

The Cleansing Cream is a very gentle exfoliating cream, and if you use it as they suggest (about once a week, and not rubbing into the skin, but rather gently pressing into the skin), it is just enough to lift out any impurities while not stripping the skin like other exfoliating cleansers can do.

A+ Thank goodness for Dr. Hauschka.

No comments:

Post a Comment