Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 2.7 oz

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 2.7 ozThis stuff is a miracle in a bottle. I have been using it for several days and love how my skin feels during and after application of this powder. Yes it's a powder which you have to mix on wet hands to form a paste. But contrary to how much elbow grease you all must be thinking is involved, this is actually VERY simple to use and is a very gentle yet HIGHLY effective exfoliator.

I had been using everything from Neutrogena, Proactiv (which stopped working after about a year-otherwise would still be using it), to products recommended to me from my dermatologist-none of which worked, and also more expensive products like NV Perricone (wow! what a waste of a lot of $$). For me this is the solution to maintaining a blemish free complexion. It is also starting to help with my bumps under my skin that just won't pop up for me to remove and my blackheads. These pesky things have caused me such embarrassment in public and top that off with regular acne...well let's just say that after Proactiv quit working I have been walking around looking like a hideous mongoloid!

I don't know how this stuff will work on more severe cystic acne, however, if you have moderate acne and have pesky bumps and blackheads please try this. It is an exfoliator which can be used everyday, in fact I use it morning and night. I have combination skin and this works very well for me. In fact, I haven't had a single breakout since before I started using this product...LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

So my wife had this stuff laying around forever so one day I get curious and decided to try it and Wow! My face has never felt so smooth and clean... Now I am addicted because I love the way it makes my skin feel, just wish it werent so darn expensive. If you are someone who get excess dead or dry skin builup on your face this is the product! Just let me know if you can find it somewhere cheaper :)

Buy Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 2.7 oz Now

No comments:

Post a Comment