Thursday, October 31, 2013

Rosallini 2 Pcs Oval Pink Soft Sponge Make Up Facial Face Washing Cleansing Puff

Rosallini 2 Pcs Oval Pink Soft Sponge Make Up Facial Face Washing Cleansing PuffWell, the item description says to use the sponge to cleanse your face with (sort of how you would at a spa getting a facial) but I actually do not use it much for that. I always try to keep in mind that sometimes it is not an issue with the product, but how you use it that makes all the difference. That being said, this is a soft, over sized sponge that I like to use with my favorite facial scrubs. (picture a home made version of the natural advantage tool, lol just without the battery operated tool) I just squeeze some Queen Helene or Wild Ferns Manuka scrub onto this dry sponge and apply it to a damp face and voila...super soft skin and clean hands! I should add that this particular product is very popular in Asia (which is where I initially tried it) and I liked the idea so much that I ordered it again. Give it a try and you'll be glad that you did...besides, its pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment