Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pevonia RS2 Gentle Care Cream, 1.7 Ounce

Pevonia RS2 Gentle Care Cream, 1.7 OunceThis is the only product I can use on skin and believe me I have tried them all.

Having rosacea is no fun and this product calms my skin instantly.

I will never waste my money on another expensive prescription or cosmetic counter product.

Pevonia products are great. Not exactly cheap, but good products and I called them and they told me the products are noncomedogenic, which is super important. I am happy.

Buy Pevonia RS2 Gentle Care Cream, 1.7 Ounce Now

I have used Prevonia products for my skin for over 20 years. At age 51, my face has few wrinkles and I am consistantly informed I do NOT look my age.

I attribute my healthy skin to the consistant use of the Prevonia products Skin care line. Over the years, I have only used their gentle cleansers and their

creams for my face and eyes. The creams go on lightly and do not feel greasy or heavy on your face. I absolutely HATE the feel of heavy makeup or cream on my face. Makes my skin feel like it has been

coated in mud and can't breath. You simply don't get that feel with the Prevonia products.

Highly REcommend these products! I developed Rosacea later in life and this product line has helped diminish the redness.

Expensive but WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Read Best Reviews of Pevonia RS2 Gentle Care Cream, 1.7 Ounce Here

Great moisturizer that is not to heavy or light. When I use a lot of moisturizers they ither cause me to have styes because they are too rich or they are to light and my skin has dry spots. I suggest using the scooper that comes with it for measurement reasons. Fill the concave area and scrape it flush on the top edge and it gives you just the right amount to use on face and neck. Does not irritate my skin at all.

Want Pevonia RS2 Gentle Care Cream, 1.7 Ounce Discount?

I was hoping this was a light cream but I find it too heavy and pore blocking. Would not order again -

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment