Saturday, November 30, 2013

Citrus Ice 100-count Bin Carton

Citrus Ice 100-count Bin CartonGreat product. It is terrific to use if you are having a hot flash but it also works if you need to cool off in a sweaty situation. I use them after the gym when I don't have time to shower.

I am a 42 year old female who lives in the Northeast where it gets very hot and very humid in the summertime. Due to the medications that I was taking this year for allergies and asthma, I was much hotter than usual. I tried various different products to try to make myself feel cooler as it was so bad that it was preventing me from doing many of the activities that I wanted to do outdoors. I saw this product and decided to give it a try.

Basically, you are buying a cardboard display (like you would see in a retail store) which contains 100 individually wrapped packets of the cooling wipes. You open a packet and pull out the wipe (it's white and looks like a baby wipe). You are supposed to rub this over your wrists, neck and behind your knees in order to get the maximum cooling effect. It is advertised as a citrus smell, but when you first put it on, it is very strong menthol smell! As this fades, you can smell the cirtrus but only slightly.

Regarding how it works...it definitely cools you off. It works almost instantly and the effects can last up to 30 minutes to an hour, depending on conditions. If you are in a situation where you can't get into air conditioning, this may be right for you. For me, I couldn't get over the strong menthol scent and ended up giving these away to my neighbor who loved them. Based on my experience, I would suggest that you do not buy the 100-count product but try them out in a smaller quantity first.

Buy Citrus Ice 100-count Bin Carton Now

I have had hot flashes for over 10 years and have tried everything short of additional prescription drugs. THIS WORKS. I am getting quite adept at using this without drawing attention to myself. You open the packet, you rub the small wipe on your neck, the hot flash is gone. I have been getting complements on my new perfume.....it has a wonderful fresh smell.....I can stop a hot flash in under 5 seconds.....what is not to love? I willingly will shout the benefits of this simple solution to the rooftops!

Read Best Reviews of Citrus Ice 100-count Bin Carton Here

Bought this product to send it to a family member who is in Afghanistan. Tried it but only lasted for less than 5 minutes . Not happy with this product. I won't buy this product anymore.

Want Citrus Ice 100-count Bin Carton Discount?

Tried this when the weather and humidity were at their worst. This provided immediate relief and continued to work. The packs are convenient too.

Save 47% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment