Friday, November 1, 2013

DDF Revolve 400X Micro-Polishing System Refill 4-Piece Kit

DDF Revolve 400X Micro-Polishing System Refill 4-Piece KitI purchased both the DDF Resolve and the Olay ProX and found no difference except for the price. The ProX is less expensive by quite a bit as are the replacement parts. They performed the same and the parts are interchangeable so I returned the DDF.

This is a very good product. It is not harsh and skin feels soft and clean. The crystals are not too abrasive

Buy DDF Revolve 400X Micro-Polishing System Refill 4-Piece Kit Now

I'm glad this product came out as I never had a huge interest in the Clairsonic (but many swear by it).

Me saying I'm picky about my skin is an understatement. I have my dermatologist on speed dial, and I literally run away from those horrid people who want to molest your skin at the mall.

I'm not sure what I like best about this product. For starters, the micro-polishing cream is amazing. It is super fine, but it is also super powerful. I have yet to find a micro-cleaner that is it's equal. Also, don't throw away those funny looking deep scrub brushes. I nearly did until I tried them. They are remarkably effective for their texture.

If you have super sensitive skin, than this product isn't for you. But if you want a deep clean and have the money, then go for it!

Read Best Reviews of DDF Revolve 400X Micro-Polishing System Refill 4-Piece Kit Here

I use this at least twice a week and it leaves my skin so soft,supple and youthful looking.I'll never stop using this product.

Want DDF Revolve 400X Micro-Polishing System Refill 4-Piece Kit Discount?

I have had this product 2 years now and would not be without it. My daughter came to visit and she loved it. I bought her one too. Exfoliates well, cleans great and would recommend this. Exfoliator product lasts about 6 months using once a week. Would never be without this .

Save 42% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment