Friday, November 29, 2013

Vichy Vichy Aqualia AntiOx "New Skin" Antioxidant Fresh Serum

Vichy Vichy Aqualia AntiOx 'New Skin' Antioxidant Fresh SerumI am on my 2nd bottle, the first one I used twice a day even though you do not need to can be used once a day. For my 2nd bottle I will use once a day. After mixing the powder into serum you have to refrigerate the bottle. It is nice and refreshing especially in the morning to put a cool feeling serum on your face.

I can tell the difference. My skin is smoother and I have more of an even tone. This is more for preventive or for those that do not have much wrinkling yet vs if you have really have deep wrinkles I have been told you need stronger stuff which I have not gotten into yet.

I would recommend this stuff.

Great product with good results! Just hope it lasts longer than 21 days, so we could use all year long!

Buy Vichy Vichy Aqualia AntiOx "New Skin" Antioxidant Fresh Serum Now

No comments:

Post a Comment