Friday, November 29, 2013

derma e Face and Body Wash, Tea Tree and E, 8 fl oz (220 ml) (Pack of 3)

derma e Face and Body Wash, Tea Tree and E, 8 fl ozIt just did not work for me. For the full 2 weeks that I used it (on my face) it caused a rash all over my forehead and hair line. I have tiny red bumps all over and I NEVER break out with these types of bumps unless my skin is irritated. I guess I had an allergic reaction to the tea tree oil. The tea tree smell is very strong, but I like it so it doesn't bother me. It foams pretty well too. I kept trying thinking it may help clear up the rash but it only made it worse so I just had to stop using this product and return it :( It can be drying too so make sure to use a good moisturizer.

Perfect. ready to reorder. I just wonder why I need to have so many words. I like the product and will reorder when ready.

Buy derma e Face and Body Wash, Tea Tree and E, 8 fl oz (220 ml) (Pack of 3) Now

The face and body wash is working excellent for us. We have no problem with it, but others. We found it at Wholefoods, but cheaper here.

Read Best Reviews of derma e Face and Body Wash, Tea Tree and E, 8 fl oz (220 ml) (Pack of 3) Here

This is a great product per se and it used to come in a great hard plastic cylindrical container that held its shape and was easy to manage in your shower stall. Now they've changed the container to a soft, mushy toothpaste-tube-style container that can turn your shower into a frustrating experience. Sometimes you have to struggle to get the cap open, unlike its former container. It is difficult at times to get the product to come out in the shower without having to squeeze it multiple times, each time simply deforming the container into a new shape. If you do succeed in getting some out, it's often a tiny amount and you have to squeeze again to get out an adequate amount. Unfortunately, since you have to grasp the tube so that its opening is in the palm of your hand, that tiny bit that came out the first time has mixed with the shower water making your hand slippery. The next squeeze of the tube sends it flying. Be prepared to pick this puppy off your shower stall floor dozens of times before the tube empties. I really should have given this item 1 star because I'm never buying it again until the original container comes back.

Want derma e Face and Body Wash, Tea Tree and E, 8 fl oz (220 ml) (Pack of 3) Discount?

This body wash contains Tea Tree and has a nice refreshing Tea Tree scent. It almost smells minty. I think for people who have never used Tea Tree products, it can probably smell overwhelming, but we love it. I try not to use this everyday though because it can dry out your skin a little, but it's perfect for me in the summer and at the gym.

Save 24% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment