Monday, December 30, 2013

BOOTH'S, SIMPLE, NATURAL, TRUSTED FOR OVER 3 DECADES!!! LOT OF THREE BLACK LICORICE EYE CREAM; ULTIM

BOOTH'S, SIMPLE, NATURAL, TRUSTED FOR OVER 3 DECADES!!! LOT OF THREE BLACK LICORICE EYE CREAM; ULTIMATE ANTI-AGING CREAM; AND A DEEP CLEANSING COLUCANIC MUD MASK, ALL FULL SIZES, UPSCALED PRODUCTS, RETAIL $75I purchased this facial mask over a year ago and I just now ran out! It works really well--fewer blackheads and acne. I'm really sensitive to scents and this mask doesn't both me one bit--there's no mixing with water or apple cider vinegar like some other products--this one just comes straight out of the tube--no issues. I higly recommend it!

I have had acne my entire life and now I'm well into the adult version. This mask is the greatest. It really gets everything out of your skin you want out of your skin. It's not harsh, granted some people have seemed to have a problem with the consistency but really, it's a mud mask assume that the consistency is not perfect puree or thank god not granulated. I use it once a week, wash it off with Dr. Bronners peppermint soap and then use my usual never fail moisturizer raw (very important) Shea Butter (raw Shea Butter is also really great for acne prone skin and also the best moisturizer you can use all over no matter what your skin type) . My skin ends up very clean and very smooth. I also use it randomly as a spot treatment for any break out that came out of nowhere, by the next day that breakout spot is clear. Shake the bottle before use and it spreads well and lasts long.

Buy BOOTH'S, SIMPLE, NATURAL, TRUSTED FOR OVER 3 DECADES!!! LOT OF THREE BLACK LICORICE EYE CREAM; ULTIM Now

I was shocked to see all the bad reviews for this product! Let me set the record straight:

For a long time I dreaded when my blackheads would cloud up my face, not only for vanity, but because I dreaded using my old masks: they stung as they dried, they were ugly, they smelled and they didn't go very far, I'd have to apply and re-apply over several days to get a good enough response, which was miniscule. In a word: torture.

I actually didn't need this product when I bought it. Thanks to the products I'd discovered in the ever-expanding natural section of my local drug store (yes to carrots, eco tools, jason, etc), my severely problematic skin had finally met it's match and started looking like the skin I've always wanted: radiant and healthy-looking. I thought it would be a good idea to drag out the last remnants of any gunk that might be deeper in my skin. Plus, I liked the description on the tube and that it wasn't tested on animals. But ultimately, I thought it was more luxury than necessity.

Oh was I wrong! It gets the stuff that you don't even know is there! You can actually SEE it work! I was mortified to know all of that was in/on my skin without my even knowing it! This is now and forever going to be part of my skincare routine! Plus, it doesn't have the terrible side effects that comes with all the others. It works (you can actually see what it's dragging out, including whatever oil may be in your pores!), actually works first try (though if you want to re-apply, you will continue to get gunk out, but if used regularly enough, that's unnecessary), it isn't unsightly (it applies black and then changes to a blue-gray when it's done that also isn't unsightly), it doesn't sting as it dries (just gives a sensation of tightness to your face), it doesn't stink (I actually don't notice a smell at all), it's easy to apply and rinse off your face/hands because it's isn't sticky, and it's not overly-drying (my old ones used to make my skin flake afterwards, this one doesn't, but I would still recommend putting on a light moisturizer afterwards: it feels amazing, like it's seeping in like it never has before) .

I would highly recommend this to ANYONE: problem skin, combination skin, sensitive skin, dry skin, oily skin, aging skin, perfect skin, you ALL could benefit from this!

Read Best Reviews of BOOTH'S, SIMPLE, NATURAL, TRUSTED FOR OVER 3 DECADES!!! LOT OF THREE BLACK LICORICE EYE CREAM; ULTIM Here

This mud mask is black in color and gloppy. The consistency make it very difficult to apply and I have to really smear it on to get it to stick to my face. Since it's black, it makes my hands and sink very dirty. It gently tingles my face as it dries as if it is doing something. However, after weeks of using this product, I feel like it clogs my pores rather than deep clean anything. This mud mask did not work for me or my sink.

Want BOOTH'S, SIMPLE, NATURAL, TRUSTED FOR OVER 3 DECADES!!! LOT OF THREE BLACK LICORICE EYE CREAM; ULTIM Discount?

I have been looking for a deep cleansing mud mask since Laura Mercier stopped making theirs. After reading the reviews, I thought maybe this was the next best thing. Unfortunately, that was not the case. I have been using this product twice a week for about a month and it actually makes my face worse. After one application of other clay masks, my face is cleaner, pores smaller and my face has a radiant glow about it. I have always had congested pores which is why clay masks work wonders for me, but since using this product I have to deal with acne as well. Very, very frustrating. I initially thought it was just bringing everything to the surface but I just think it aggravates my skin so much that I am breaking out everywhere. NOT a fan at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment