Monday, December 30, 2013

(Malin + Goetz) Peppermint Shampoo

(Malin + Goetz) Peppermint ShampooLike the product packaging and subtle minty/tingly shampoo. I think my hair is less...I have more good hair days since I began using this, the cilantro conditioner and Dirt styling product. Not sure what happened with the dandruff guy but I definitely have not seen any dandruff or anything but improved hair quality.

I'm an African American male in my mid 20's, not really a big shampoo tester but Ive used several products over the years from Johnson's baby shampoo, to the Herbal Essence ones in drug stores, medicated brands, and recently I'd been alternating between Doo-Gro and Mizani, both of which I got at the local beauty/hair supply. One use of this and I was sold, it's a clear gel/liquid, which is nice to see there aren't tons of dyes, and carries a light peppermint scent. What really got me is the foaming action, my scalp was tingling in the best way and my hair was super soft and clean afterward, stayed that way too. I paired with the (Malin + Goetz) Cilantro Conditioner and my hair is crazy soft, I keep a low cut but I can definitely tell the difference. I think (M + G) is my new addiction!

Buy (Malin + Goetz) Peppermint Shampoo Now

A fun product to use. Just be sure to use it on hair only, nothing else. It contains ingredients that will sensitize other skin areas.

Read Best Reviews of (Malin + Goetz) Peppermint Shampoo Here

Just like the conditioner i first used these in a hotel in Califronia, i can't say enough how much i love all of the products by this company!

Want (Malin + Goetz) Peppermint Shampoo Discount?

Hubby had a travel size version that was in a hotel we stayed in & he wanted the large size when he ran out.....I find it drying on my long hair so I don't use it but for his short hair he loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment