Monday, December 30, 2013

Thymes Body Lotion, Eucalyptus, 9.25-Ounce Bottle

Thymes Body Lotion, Eucalyptus, 9.25-Ounce BottleThe Thymes Eucalyptus is one of the nicest fragrances I have found in a body lotion. It's subtle aroma stays with you for hours. I just wish I could find more products such as bath gel, shampoo, etc.

This is expensive but I treated myself this Christmas and use it sparingly. It has a scent that I find just perfect. Not too heavy, light and fruity but I don't think "fruit" when I use it.

Like clean soap.

Buy Thymes Body Lotion, Eucalyptus, 9.25-Ounce Bottle Now

This lotion is absolutely the most wonderful smelling lotion. My husband doesn't do cologne, but every time he comes around me after using this lotion, he smells sooooooo gooooood. And he is the one that wants me to purchase it, so I lucked out.

Read Best Reviews of Thymes Body Lotion, Eucalyptus, 9.25-Ounce Bottle Here

I am very disappointed in this product because it does not smell like eucalyptus. I know what eucalyptus smell like. This product has a very very strong cirtus smell. I read the ingredients, it has lemon peel oil, lime oil, tangerine leaf oil. These oil strongly cover the scent of eucalyptus. Honestly, I did not smell eucalyptus at all.

Want Thymes Body Lotion, Eucalyptus, 9.25-Ounce Bottle Discount?

Thymes' products are very good quality overall. Consistent body lotion quality and fragrance. I have settled on Eucalyptus because of its non-perfumey, 'green' fragrance. It's light but has a nice body that lingers pleasantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment