Thursday, February 27, 2014

Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel 0.2 oz/7g small size

AmorePacific Treatment Enzyme Peel 2.5 ozQuick Take: intensive, natural, gentle, transformative, the best beauty product ever!, magical

I had diminished expectations for this product, but it's a true miracle. I typically use Murad whole product line or Peter Roth and recently dabbled with L'Occitane facial products. I do like many Lancome products but seriously, they are all kind of special area focused anymore and I want something that universally makes me feel like Cinderella. Or at least photoshopped. They are all great products, but I was looking for magical transformation in a product that would take my crepe-y, aging 47 year old skin to the charming velvety glow of my youth. I have been using this since late October. I use it twice a day (probably NOT supposed to do THAT!) I am just now running low, so that gives you an idea of why they use a orifice-reducer so you don't use too much. Yes, I made the mistake that many reviewers have and kept it in the shower and got it all gunked up...but that is my fault and not the product design as who normally keeps a powder in the shower? An idiot like me. I lucked into a kit around the holiday season that had a full 2+ oz size of the enzyme peel and a few other products. A cleanser nice. A eye cream even better, and also an all-face moisturizer. They do not offer this kit any more, but honestly now that I know how wonderful it is, I am glad I took a chance. My family is plagued with nice-ish skin that is prone to enlarged pores. I have spent a lifetime trying for porcelain skin and I hate -may I repeat HATE using primers and powders that promise to basically 'spackle' over the problem and leave my skin feeling gross. My skin felt immediately clean-canvased after the first use. Over the course of the last few months, I honestly have not one visible pore on my nose and cheeks a few remain on my forehead but I am tackling that area where the skin is slightly coarser and tougher. My between eye grimace marks have eased WAY off and I no longer look like the "before" on a botox commercial. I was contemplating injections, but I am more comfortable with this route. I have no idea HOW it works, but it does. My skin is seriously better than when I was in my 20's and no longer has a duller appearance. For those of you wondering...I have tried everything out there and what is working for me is this, a little cleanser from Murad for aging (green packaging) and Josie Maran %100 Argan oil as moisturizer (another miracle product.) I have converted my whole office with my change in appearance and would not dabble with anything else in the future. I glow, baby!!!

I will first start off by saying I love this line of products in general, so when I read about this enzyme peel, I had to try it. While it feels more like a face wash than an actual peel, it feels luxurious while using and my skin looks more luminous after. I pair this with the Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Serum both in the morning and at night followed by an appropriate moisturizer, and love the way my skin feels and looks every single day.

Buy Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel 0.2 oz/7g small size Now

I love this stuff. The price is high, but it's so worth it.

I have sensitive skin that's dry and oily at the same time. This balances and exfoliates. I notice that my skin glows after one use. I used it daily on my face and chest in the month leading up to my wedding, and my skin looks like porcelain in every photo. Usually it looks like spotty sandpaper so believe me, it was a huge improvement!

A little goes a long way, and you can use half the measured amount and still see results. Keep the container dry and don't take it in to the shower or it could clog, but if you use some common sense about not getting water into the powder, you'll never have problems.

As soon as I make a million bucks, I'm giving this to everyone I know. It's great!

Read Best Reviews of Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel 0.2 oz/7g small size Here

This is the best thing ever. I been using it for 2 months now, not sure why it is called an Enzyme peel because its more like a mild wash. It leaves your face looking radiant and smooth. I was having alot of acne issues and my skin is still oily but I saw a huge change the same week of using this product. My acne was reduced significantly and has remained that way. Still get an occasional breakout but nothing compared to the breakouts I used to get before AmorePacific.

Want Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel 0.2 oz/7g small size Discount?

I absolutely love this product. Years ago I bought something on Sephora and this came as a sample. It lasted forever! The product is kind of somewhere in between a really good face wash and a very gentle peel/exfoliant. You could use it everyday with great results, or you can use it a couple of times a week to exfoliate. I use mine with my clarisonic, which works great. Build up the foam in your hand before you use the clarisonic. Fabulous results!

No comments:

Post a Comment