Thursday, February 27, 2014

Skin Effects Purifying Effects Deep-Cleaning Enzyme Scrub, 5.5 oz. (160 g)

Skin Effects Purifying Effects Deep-Cleaning Enzyme Scrub, 5.5 oz.I'm in a panic right now because I can't find this product anywhere. CVS was carrying the scrub but I've checked all local stores and it's not stocked anymore. I have tried other skin products and feel that Skin Effects is the best product on the market -even better than Department Store products. I hope it gets restocked soon, as I tried another brand and my skin doesn't feel as clean or look as good! I still use the foam cleanser from Skin Effects but really need the scrub to complete my regimen.

This face wash does not make my face feel clean. There is little to no smell. There are little beads in it which barely exfoliate before they dissolved. In fact it made me breakout and since I've been using it I have had several acne cysts occurrences. I've been using it for about a month. I'm stopping today. This is terrible!! I will not be purchasing this product again.

Buy Skin Effects Purifying Effects Deep-Cleaning Enzyme Scrub, 5.5 oz. (160 g) Now

No comments:

Post a Comment