Friday, February 28, 2014

Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel, 1.7 Fluid Ounce

Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel, 1.7 Fluid OunceThis is a good cleanser that doesn't dry out the skin, and doesn't contain glycolic or retinol, which means you can use your other products without worrying about any conflict with the cleanser. Good for sensitive skin.

I bought this cleanser hoping it would help my moderate acne prone skin. My usual cleanser wasn't doing the trick anymore. I had read good and bad reviews but decided to go ahead with the purchase for a trial run. this product made my face break out in places where i never have trouble on my face. i usually only get break outs on my chin, but this product caused break outs all over my face, espscially my chin and forehead. I have also read similar reviews from others who had the same problem. i only used the product for 5 days before realizing it was making my skin worse. if you buy this product make sue you stay aware of what it's doing to your skin, and stop if it's making ti worse. I'm sure the product is made to help a certain type of skin, but if you have moderate acne i do not recommend this item. Delivery was fast.

Buy Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel, 1.7 Fluid Ounce Now

Too expensive for what it is. What else do you want me to say? It burns? It costs too much.

Read Best Reviews of Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel, 1.7 Fluid Ounce Here

No comments:

Post a Comment