Friday, February 28, 2014

Self-Tan Towelettes Lt/Md 30 Ct by Glow Head To Toe (1 Each) ( Multi-Pack)

Glow Head to Toe Self-tanning Towelettes, Light to Medium Skin - 30 Ct, Pack of 2I never used a towelette tanner before so I was skeptical but since these are not tested on animals I figured I would try. Needless to say I was quite surprised as to how well they made me skin 'glow' lol. I used towels for my body and face and woke up with a nice light healthy glow. I forgot I used them so I was actually like 'why do I look tan?'

They don't smell bad, I have no streaking and they did not make my face break out.

All around, I had a great experience with them.

I had never used a self Tanner before i used this product. I am ghostly white and can't tan naturally. Just after one time using the wipes i could see a big difference in my skin color. I used it on my entire body and face. Its a nice, even skin color and it looks so natural! I absolutely love it. And after showering it doesn't all come off. I just have to reapply every other day or two. I definitely recommend these wipes to anyone who is wanting to try a self tanner product

Buy Self-Tan Towelettes Lt/Md 30 Ct by Glow Head To Toe (1 Each) ( Multi-Pack) Now

No comments:

Post a Comment