Monday, March 31, 2014

Naruko Rose & Botanic HA Aqua Cubic Makeup Removing Oil

Naruko Rose & Botanic HA Aqua Cubic Makeup Removing OilI have been looking for a more affordable product to replace the cleansing oil I use from DHC. This product sounded great. It has alot of quality ingredients in it, but I was surprised to read the label and discover mineral oil is the first listed ingredient. Mineral oil?? I don't understand why a company would use mineral oil in a formula that contains so many other awesome ingredients. I understand it is cost effective for the manufacturer, but why skimp on an otherwise quality product? I will use this product, and then most likely go back to DHC cleansing oil (it is olive oil based). For any of you that have not tried it, removing makeup with an emulsifying oil prior to washing your face will do wonders for your complexion. I'm just not sure about this particular oil. It smells wonderful though.

No comments:

Post a Comment