Monday, March 31, 2014

Burt's Bees Acne Purifying Gel Cleanser, 5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)

Burt's Bees Acne Purifying Gel Cleanser, 5-Ounce BottlesI've always suffered from mild acne but in the past year of so it's really flared up. I've tried a butt-load of products ranging from ones sold in drug stores like neutrogena to proactive, none of which have helped. Burt's Bee's Acne Purifying cleanser didn't clear my skin 100%, but it helped a lot and what is left is not nearly as bad as it was before. It smells nice and lemon-y. I've also found that it's most effective when combined with the toner and the blemish stick. (BTW I LOVE the blemish stick). If you're on the fence, it's worth the try. They are also sold in a mini trial kit ($14 for small versions of the cleanser, toner and spot treatment) for those of you who wish to try it out before committing to a large bottle ($10).

I've used this product for years and have loved that it's all natural, but it unfortunately hasn't helped my skin/acne problems. A recent switch to Clarisonic and Skin Ceuticals has helped tremendously, but if this works for you, then great!

Buy Burt's Bees Acne Purifying Gel Cleanser, 5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) Now

I have had acne all my adult life. I bought this a little over a month ago, hoping that it would be less harsh than the Proactiv that I had been using. It still irritates my skin, and my acne has gotten much, much worse.

Read Best Reviews of Burt's Bees Acne Purifying Gel Cleanser, 5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) Here

I used have really nasty break outs and I tried everything in the drug store. It was really bad. Then I started learning about what they put in those "miracle" cleansers, toners and lotions. So I realized that problem is not my face, but in what I used. So I searched for toxins free cosmetic and I tried different things. But Burt's Bees cleanser works best for me, so now I'm stick to it. It works great for me. I recommend to try it.

Want Burt's Bees Acne Purifying Gel Cleanser, 5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) Discount?

I've probably used a lot of Acne face wash products over the years. I've used the cream based ones, but those don't really work on the oil. I've used the Burt's Bees acne gel a few months ago, and it's worth it. I first bought it in a store because it was natural. That store had it for around $10, so I switched to other acne washes. Those didn't work that well. They either dried out my skin, or made my face even more oily. One of those had Microbeads, and I think that made it worse. This Burt's bees wash is light. I wet my face and use about a nickle size portion. When I smooth it on, it's like rubbing in soap. There isn't a lot of foam, so that's a big plus. On the performance side, that make it easier to wash it off with water. I don't use this every other day, and my skin been dry or had many acne breakouts. Using other products, I had a lot more acne. Probably because those dried out my skin or made it too oily.

Performance (5/5)

For the price, I'd say that it's worth it. On Amazon, my order was about $24, so that came out to around $8 a bottle. That's $2 cheaper than the store, and that includes free shipping. On an economic standpoint, I'd say that it's a good deal.

Price (5/5)

It's also a natural product if you're into that. That wasn't a huge detail to influence my decision, but it could be a plus for others. I'm about half way through my first bottle, and it's been about 3 months. That means I'll have to reorder in 6 months. Not bad for the price. Everyone has different skin, so I'll leave everyone to form their own opinion. All I know is that it works for me, and the price is better than the retail stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment