Sunday, March 30, 2014

Oval Buff Sponge ( Multi-Pack)

Earth Therapeutics Body Sponge, Exfoliating, 1 eachA little on the small side, not green, but overall exfoliates very well. I'd recommend as long as you understand it's small.

I have been using this body sponge for about 3 weeks and I really like it. You only need a little shower lotion to make great suds. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It fits great in my hand and has a cord for handing it up in the shower. I am waiting for it to come on sale again so that I can get some more.

Buy Oval Buff Sponge ( Multi-Pack) Now

I much prefer Earth Therapeutics Body Sponge, Exfoliating, 1 each (Pack of 4) to their Earth Therapeutics Hydro Exfoliating Gloves, Jade, 1 pair (Pack of 4); they exfoliate much better and they also dry faster with no hassle. This is an exfoliation tool for your body not for your face. I would not recommend a sponge that was meant to exfoliate both face and body as they are very different. For face exfoliation, I like NuFountain® Microfiber Exfoliating Cloth For Face or Body

Read Best Reviews of Oval Buff Sponge ( Multi-Pack) Here

First of all the color is white not green. They are lightly rough textured so it does not feel like you are rubbing off your skin, just a gentle scrub.I would not use it on my face. They rinse out easily and are a nice size for the hand. I think they are perfect for winter use to exfoliate increased dry skin.

Want Oval Buff Sponge ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

Not soft and doesn't lather soap well. Also stiff and not really absorbent. I like the ubiquitous knotted poly sponges better.

Save 27% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment