Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pedifix Mango Magic Foot Lotion -8 oz. -#P3066

Pedifix Mango Magic Foot Lotion -8 oz. -#P3066This is a good product and it smells nice. I intend to keep Mango Magic Foot Lotion in my home from now on. Not only is this a good lotion to use but the company,Pedifix,is responsive to the needs of customers and handle all complaints quickly so I will be buying from them.

Purchased at local store and was doubting the lotion working but loved the smell right away. Took home applied to feet thinking I would be slipping and sliding on my wood floors but after a minute it had absorbed completly into my skin and my feet feel supple and non-sticky. Smooth and Soft. I now use head to toe and love the way it makes my dry summer skin feel soft and smooth. Love the smell but it is not to over powering like some bath and body lotions or body butters. Will definatly purchase again.

Buy Pedifix Mango Magic Foot Lotion -8 oz. -#P3066 Now

Mango Magic Is the best I have ever used.I am a Diabetic,I need cream to keep feet In good shape.It dries fast and keeps feet soft.Try It you won't regret It.

Read Best Reviews of Pedifix Mango Magic Foot Lotion -8 oz. -#P3066 Here

I love this lotion it's not just for my feet; it's great for the whole body!

Want Pedifix Mango Magic Foot Lotion -8 oz. -#P3066 Discount?

When I first heard of this product I said to myself, "How cool, it's MAGIC." As a long-time believer in both the powers of fruit (especially the tropical varieties) and magic (only "white" though!), I thought that this lotion would be the answer to all my foot-related prayers. Well, take it from me, although this product IS a lotion for feet, it is in no way magical (I tested it with a crystal AND my divining rod, so I know what I'm talking about). So, if you want just a plain old mango foot lotion, go ahead and buy this product, but don't expect any magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment