Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Organic Facial Cleanser - Gentle Natural Wash

Organic Facial Cleanser - Gentle Natural WashWhile I absolutely love the packaging and organic ingredients used in this product I can't get past the feeling that I am using dry rub seasonings on my face! It smells like the seasonings in my spice rack, which isn't unpleasant, but I've never been a fan of dry face or body wash. It does make my face smooth but I have problems getting the water to powder ratio right. If I don't use enough water it balls up into a nasty goo and if I use too much it washes out of my hands. I'll use it up because when I get it right it works fairly well, but I won't buy this particular product again.

I have an acne prone, combination skin. Initially I loved the product since it's non drying and organic. It made my face soft and silky. But after using it for more than a month and a half, I noticed several cystic acne bumps on my face. I thought it might be something related to hormonal imbalance and got all the necessary medical tests done and found everything was normal. Later, I consulted a dermatologist and got the acne medication. Though I was prescribed some anti acne wash, I continued to use this organic facial cleanser instead of acne wash as I didn't suspect any thing about this product. My acne did not get cleared though I was using ointments and pills. Finally I stopped using this product and started using acne cleanser and the pimples/zits went away. I thought I might have some bacteria inside my body and so this product is not cleaning my face well and suggested this product to my mom who has a perfect skin with no break outs record. She used it for 2 months and she got painful zits on her face too! She is back to her clean & clear routine and has a perfect skin again! The only advantage of this product is, it makes skin soft without drying it!

Buy Organic Facial Cleanser - Gentle Natural Wash Now

...and this cleanser is no exception. Also use/love their face serum, argan oil, face scrub, body scrubs...everything we (my daughter and I) have tried so far we have loved. We've recommended this line in the emporium which is a compilation of all our recommendations and companion to our lifestyle blog, linen & lavender (see our Apothecary, Natural Health and Beauty section.) Take a moment to read their detailed ingredient list and commitment to all things pure and natural and you will be a devotee too. Tip: This is a dry powder cleanser you mix with water to use. I like adding a few drops of argan oil to moisturize as I cleanse.

Read Best Reviews of Organic Facial Cleanser - Gentle Natural Wash Here

Great quality product! This face cleaner does not dry out my skin also it makes my face feel clean and refreshed.I love the subtle smell.I'm very happy with this product and will be doing more research on this brand!

Want Organic Facial Cleanser - Gentle Natural Wash Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment