Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Brocato Curlinterrupted Smoothing & Hydrating Treatment(5.25 oz)

Brocato Curlinterrupted Smoothing & Hydrating Treatment(5.25 oz)My stylist introduced me to the curl interrupted line over a year ago. The shampoo is amazing but the conditioner leaves my hair frizz free, manageable, soft, and smelling good! amazon saves me half from my salon prices!

I have thick, fine, and wavy hair. Therefore, I need, rather, choose to straighten my hair. I use this product, along with the curl interrupted shampoo and am happy with the results. However, I am a fan of alternating my shampoos to offer my hair more or less conditioning depending on the weather. If it is warm and I do not utilize a heavy product, as it results in flat hair due to my type. I also like the more natural ingredients Brocato uses. Would I recommend it, yes.

Buy Brocato Curlinterrupted Smoothing & Hydrating Treatment(5.25 oz) Now

I have very thick, wavy, frizzy hair. I started to use this treatment after my hairstylist used it once. It makes my hair feel healthy and helps keep it straight without a lot of frizz. I use this treatment in place of conditioner about once a week and love the benefits!

Read Best Reviews of Brocato Curlinterrupted Smoothing & Hydrating Treatment(5.25 oz) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment