Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Oil-Free Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Cleanser, 8 Ounce

Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Oil-Free Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Cleanser, 8 OunceGreat smell cleans my skin well. My skin is extremely oily, I needed a cleanser not only cleans but smells great as well.

My skin is very sensitive and oily--not a good combo. I have regular visits to my dermatologist and do have prescribed products that I use. I alternate those products with the Philosophy cleanser. It makes my skin feel very soft and clean. I find if I use every day, it dries my skin out. Therefore, I try to use once a day in conjunction with my other products. I am very pleased with it.

Buy Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Oil-Free Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Cleanser, 8 Ounce Now

This wash cleared my face up in a matter of days. I will definitely be buying again. Great product and great price.

Read Best Reviews of Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Oil-Free Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Cleanser, 8 Ounce Here

This product smells great and helps to prevent breakouts without drying the skin. After using it for over a month, I see results.

Want Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Oil-Free Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Cleanser, 8 Ounce Discount?

I have to admit, I am a Philosophy fan. The craziest thing happened right after I made this purchase, which doesn't change how I feel about the product, I love the pump and the consistency of the gel. But what happened was I learned by doing some basic internet research that you can make your own salicylic acid with ASPIRIN... Wierd, but true, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment