Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Moisturizing Shampoo-Unscented-16 oz.

Moisturizing Shampoo-Unscented-16 oz.I have perfume allergies, and for years have suffered through shampooing my hair. It just got worse and worse, until I had to take anti-histamines to wash my hair. Additionally, I have extremely think hair, so I need a shampoo that lathers up well and really cleans down to the root. I can't tell you how extremely happy I am to find a shampoo that's good and doesn't smell like a thing. I mean it; it doesn't have a scent at all!!! I spent the first couple of weeks after buying this "smelling" my hair and reveling in the fact that it didn't smell like anything! My sister tried it when visiting, and she bought it too.

I realize I'm in a "niche market", but if you have the same issue, I recommend this highly!

After developing a rather severe fragrance allergy, I have been a quest to find a fragrance free shampoo. Believe it or not, shampoo is one of the hardest things to find without added fragrances. I was so happy to have found this!

This shampoo is amazing! Not only because it is fragrance free (which makes it usable for me) but because it is so moisturizing. I don't even need to use any conditioner. My hair comes straight out of the towel able to be brushed wet without having to use additional products. Ultimately, this saves me time and money without needing lots of products to keep my fine, chemically-treated hair clean, but also keeps my allergies and asthma from attacking me because it has virtually no smell. My hair has never been this soft after a simple wash with shampoo and blow dry with absolutely no other products used except for this shampoo. My hair feels almost like it has had a hair masque applied, it is so soft. I will be a lifelong customer, for sure! Ordering more!

Buy Moisturizing Shampoo-Unscented-16 oz. Now

No comments:

Post a Comment