Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment 1.0 fl oz

The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment 1.0 fl ozIt's nice to have another alternative to Benzoyl Peroxide and Salicylic Acid, or even Sulfur. The mainstream products for acne treatments have them. If you read the labels for active ingredients, you'll realize that bottles ranging from affordable to expensive will have the exact same thing in them or at the very least the same % of benzoyl or SA. My skin is extremely sensitive, but is also oily, photosensitive, acne prone, and I've found I can't really used the aforementioned acne fighting additives. I used this product years ago, before they discontinued and revamped it. I was extremely upset that they would do that. The original was (and is still in comparison) a great product. The original was also cheaper and lasted longer (using less). Although it's not as good, this still works kinda. I use this twice a day instead of just at night to help control oil. I use a different, less expensive mattifying lotion, than the one that goes along in the same kit as I found in combination their mattifier didn't work well for me. Overall, the product works to control oil, the packaging is nice, and it's a little overpriced for the size.

No comments:

Post a Comment