Monday, June 30, 2014

NeoStrata Gel Plus

NeoStrata Gel PlusI've been using this gel for about 2 years now. I have 40 yr old acne-prone skin, and it's not easy to find a product that will take care of aging and acne. NeoStrata Gel will help with both. It makes my pores appear clearer and smaller, takes care of blackheads, and smooths wrinkles. Once when I ran out of this product, I did without it for about 2 weeks. It was amazing how much I missed the NeoStrata when my blackheads started appearing around my nose again, and my skin appeared more blotchy. I ordered more NeoStrata, and within a week or two, my skin had returned to the smoother, clearer appearance.

Be careful when you first start using this product. I recommend trying a lower concentration of AHA first, and then going to the AHA 15 gel. This is strong stuff, and if you aren't used to AHA, then expect some burning and even some peeling at first but stick with it the peeling will stop when your skin acclimates to the gel.

This product is the first acne remover really works on me. Use it one night before sleep, see less acnes second morning!

Buy NeoStrata Gel Plus Now

No comments:

Post a Comment