Monday, June 30, 2014

Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream and Detoxifying Pore Scrub Duo Pack Kit

Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream and Detoxifying Pore Scrub Duo Pack KitAs of now, I must be honest. I haven't been religious with the use of these products combined. However, when I do use them, I feel a slight tingling (almost tightening) sensation in my skin that makes me think I would see drastic results If I did. The cleanser alone is amazing, and I do get complimented on my skin all the time from the 2 -3 times I do use it.

Has a perfumy fragrance that I could do without, but the affect it has on my facial skin is very nice. Comparing this with the Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser to see which helps my face more in the long run. I use the Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser on the right half of my face, and the Olay Detoxifying Pore Scrub on the left for cleansing, and the Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream over my entire face. Have been using these two for about two months now.

Buy Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream and Detoxifying Pore Scrub Duo Pack Kit Now

Gave it to my mom as a Christmas present since it is really hard to please her with other material gifts. So, i decided to buy this and she loves it. She is not old nor wrinkly yet (40y/o) but i don't know, she just loves it so i guess i made a right choice. I don't really know anything bout sculpting cream stuff but i know Olay is a great product.

Read Best Reviews of Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream and Detoxifying Pore Scrub Duo Pack Kit Here

No comments:

Post a Comment