Sunday, June 29, 2014

Softsoap Coconut and Ginger - Liquid Hand Soap Refill, 32 Ounce

Softsoap Coconut and Ginger - Liquid Hand Soap Refill, 32 OunceBought a small container in the store. After that I knew this was the SCENT!!!!! It's wonderful. Clean smelling and tropical. I love it. Will I buy it again? Of course.

I love the way this soap smells, and wanted to stock up in case, as often happens, the manufacturer decides to drop it for something else. Neither the coconut nor the ginger are overwhelming, but the two together have a good fragrance suitable for just about anyone.

Buy Softsoap Coconut and Ginger - Liquid Hand Soap Refill, 32 Ounce Now

I LIKE THE COCOMUT AND GINGER SMELL. I ALSO LIKE THE FACT THAT IT MAKES A LOT OF BUBBLES AND YOUR HANDS FEEL CLEAN AFTER USEING IT.

Read Best Reviews of Softsoap Coconut and Ginger - Liquid Hand Soap Refill, 32 Ounce Here

Leaves hands clean and smelling wonderful. Wasn't sure about the scent when I ordered it but, it is a great combination

Want Softsoap Coconut and Ginger - Liquid Hand Soap Refill, 32 Ounce Discount?

This is one of my fave scents. It is gentle and has none of that anti-bacterial stuff that irritates my skin. It smells light and refreshing....even hubby doesn't grumble about the scent. I love this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment