Sunday, June 29, 2014

Aveda Be Curly Shampoo, 8.5-Ounce Bottle

Aveda Be Curly Shampoo, 8.5-Ounce BottleI have been fighting my curly/frizzy hair my whole life. I recently decided to stop flat ironing it straight and embrace the curl. I switched to Aveda Be Curly Shampoo, Conditioner and Moroccon Oil Intense Curling Cream. It's hard for me to review each of these products individually because I started using all three at the same time. That being said, my hair looks the best it ever has! My curls are soft, yet defined. Even on some humid east coast days my hair held up pretty well. The other product I use as well is Farouk's Biosilk. EMBRACE THE CURL!

Always looking for the perfect shampoo that will clean my thick, wavy hair and scalp but not dry (color treated) or make my hair frizzy or unmanageable. This shampoo does not require half a bottle to get a good, wonderful-smelling lather, and leaves my hair fresh and smooth, even before conditioner. Aveda's natural products can sometimes be less than stellar (strangely, I did not like the companion conditioner as much but have no issue with mixing and matching products), but when they hit it right, they are perfect --I also discovered and love their eye cream.

Buy Aveda Be Curly Shampoo, 8.5-Ounce Bottle Now

I choose to perm my hair into loose curls and my hair stylist (who owns an Aveda concept salon) recommended the Aveda Be Curly line. I do, too!! This shampoo helps my curls hold their shape even months after getting a new perm. I know it's pricey, but it's worth every cent. I've used the old Pantene curl enhancing shampoo and it just doesn't hold the curls as well. I don't use the conditioner, because I just can't afford it, but I splurge on the Be Curly Curl Control which works wonderfully on holding the curls and keeping away frizz. If you want to define your curls/waves without the frizz, this is the shampoo for you! On a side note, I also have very oily hair and need use a separate shampoo to combat that (I wash once with the clarifying shampoo and once with the Be Curly).

Read Best Reviews of Aveda Be Curly Shampoo, 8.5-Ounce Bottle Here

I have extremely curly hair and so I have no idea what I was thinking when I bought this shampoo-it definitely makes your curls tighter, but a little to much for my liking; it also made my hair feel kind of dry. HOWEVER, my best friend who has wavy hair loved the definition it gave her waves. I never used much of the shampoo so I wound up giving it away to someone from my church that has very thick, but very soft and fine curly hair and she loves it.

Want Aveda Be Curly Shampoo, 8.5-Ounce Bottle Discount?

(and the price here on Amazon is the best.) I've been using Be Curly for a few years I have always had curly/wavy hair but now that I'm older the curl and waves are not so much curly wavy they've become rather lackluster and half hearted. This shampoo (and the conditioner as well) help immensely. It's pricey but not off the charts and if you don't overdo it (you won't need to because it's very rich), it will last a long time.

The lemony fragrance is sublime, btw. It's a luxury that's worth being a luxury.

Save 27% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment