Thursday, July 31, 2014

Bio-Groom Bio-Med Dog Shampoo, 8-Ounce

Bio-Groom Bio-Med Dog Shampoo, 8-Ouncemy poor dog has such dry and flakey skin that her hair would fall out. i tried this shampoo on her and its the only one that i will use. her coat is fluffier that even the day that we got her (shes a pom)

love this shampoo!

This shampoo really works for dogs tat have skins disorder which creates a bit of odor in the skin as a result . So I find that the Tar ingredients helps balance this issue. I've been using it or 3 years and I like it a lot ! Only small complain would be ht I would have liked it o be a little thicker in texture. I find it a bit too watery

Thx;))

Buy Bio-Groom Bio-Med Dog Shampoo, 8-Ounce Now

This is a good product if you pet has skin issues of any sort, especially dry or sensitive skin. It is a little pricy, but I like the fact that it uses a sulfur compound instead of pharmaceuticals, and seems to be more natural. It will tend to dry out sensitive skin, so a follow-up shampoo with baby shampoo or a good cream rinse is helpful. It does control itching and scratching with my pet who has short hair and sensitive skin. The price at Amazon beats the prices at local pet supply stores.

Read Best Reviews of Bio-Groom Bio-Med Dog Shampoo, 8-Ounce Here

No comments:

Post a Comment