Wednesday, July 30, 2014

BRTC NEW 2012 Perfect Pore Set- Blackhead & Pore Kit. FREE Velvet Mask & SAMPLES ($15 value)

BRTC NEW 2012 Perfect Pore Set- Blackhead & Pore Kit. FREE Velvet Mask & SAMPLESI love this product, its the only product that has helped completely eliminate blackheads. I get a lot on my nose (which actually look white)but the serum (blue bottle) really cleans them out, but its only temporary because I end up getting more within a week. Im not sure if it would work better if I used daily or more often, plus I don't use the mask, I noticed it worked better with out it. I would buy this product again, just because it cleans out the blackheads in a single use.

i paied $31.00 value for this product, but this company only mail to me $15.00 value product, i felt i was to be cheated, i am not to buy this product again!

Buy BRTC NEW 2012 Perfect Pore Set- Blackhead & Pore Kit. FREE Velvet Mask & SAMPLES ($15 value) Now

No comments:

Post a Comment