Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel 3.3 oz

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel 3.3 ozAfter work, before I go to the gym (sometimes after), or prior to heading out for the evening-I like to wash my face and clear away the dirt and oil from the day. I have oily and acne prone skin, however using too much of certain face washes with still dry out my skin. For a while I used to swipe toner on my face, but after a few bad break-outs, I realized I needed a stronger formula. Luckily, I received a deluxe sample of Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing gel and quickly ordered more.

Although this is an anti-aging cleansing gel, it does help with acne and can be used by people of all ages. Salicylic acid is a main ingredient in the gel, which exfoliates dead skin and helps with acne. Additionally, glycolic acid has been shown to help with acne. Initially I was concerned about using a product with glycolic acid in it because I use a pretty strong retinoid every night, and do AHA/BHA micro peels about once a week. However, my skin showed no signs of irritation when using this gel along side my other skin care components. I have very sensitive eyes-and I was able to use this product in my eye area without irritation, watering, or redness. Finally, a little goes a long way-the deluxe sample I received lasted about a month and half (granted I only used it once per day), and the 8 oz bottle I purchased has lasted me 5 months!

There were only two downsides with this product. My skin is naturally very oily, and this does not do much to control oil. About an hour to two hours after washing my face with this gel-my skin is oily again. The other downside is the price. There are deals to be had, and I only use this once day-but it is still a face wash and the jury is still out on how much of a difference face washes can actually make when it comes to anti-aging.

I would recommend this to people with oily to normal skin that can tolerate glycolic acid and salicylic acid in the same formula, but buy a small bottle first.

Skin type: 20-something, few lines, acne prone, very oily, semi-pigmented, sensitive (especially in the eye area)

I am 38, still struggle with acne from time to time. I was given a sample of this at a store within a big box store, and I couldn't be more happy with it. My face has tightened up, my skin has become much more clear, and while I do not have true wrinkles yet per say, I am very happy with the product. A little bit REALLY does go a long way! The smell is fantastic, and it really does make my skin feel smooth. I just purchased the 8.5oz bottle here on Amazon at about $13 less than the store within the big box store! :) I tend to have oily skin, and this stuff in combo with Olay Regenerist has made a huge impact on my skin. So much more clear, soft, and I actually am getting carded for alcohol again. Something that hasn't happened in many years!!! Go to the store within the "big box store".. 3 letters are its initials... Ask for a sample, and I promise you'll be reaching out here for the full size!!!!!

Buy Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel 3.3 oz Now

The cost does not justify the purchase. I would not get this product again. I did not notice any positive changes like the advertising suggested.

Read Best Reviews of Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel 3.3 oz Here

No comments:

Post a Comment