Wednesday, July 30, 2014

H2o Face Oasis 3-step Moisture Maintenance System

H2o Face Oasis 3-step Moisture Maintenance SystemHigh quality product, My Wifes favorite system. Nice color of package and a good Gift option...

the price was right purchased all three for what I would pay for the face moisturizer would have prefered it to arrive more timely but wasn't an outragous wait.

Buy H2o Face Oasis 3-step Moisture Maintenance System Now

excelente, me encanta ha controlado la grasa, he sentido frescura, ya llevo dos año usando estos productos y no pienso cambiarlos

Read Best Reviews of H2o Face Oasis 3-step Moisture Maintenance System Here

I purchased this set because I am a huge fan of the face oasis moisturizer, love the eye hydrator and thought it might be fun to try the cleansing water again. I have to say, I am very impressed with the way these products work together.

Obviously this is not your tradition 3-step system (cleanse, tone, moisture or spot treat), nor is it advertised as such-but the products all have that ocean fresh scent and all work well together for my oily skin. The cleansing water does not make my skin overly sensitive so that I have to wait hours before applying a moisturizer. No residue is left from the cleansing water that reacts poorly to the moisturizer or the eye hydrator. The moisturizer absorbs well and does not irritate the eye area making it difficult to apply a hydrator to the eye area.

The packaging is fantastic! This is truly a gift set I would love opening as a present. Each item fits in its own compartment and does move around at all. Every product is protected very well, and my set was shipped to two different destinations.

I have reviewed each of these product individually, so if you are interested in one particular product-you may want to look each one up.

Skin type: very oily, acne prone, semi-sensitive, few lines, 20-something, semi-pigmented, blackhead pores

Want H2o Face Oasis 3-step Moisture Maintenance System Discount?

The face Oasis series of products is really suitable for guys who are really sensitive to oily products and want something that feels like its barely there.

Thats the double edge sword of this series, it feels like its barely there!

The gel leathers on unlike oil but dries up like you never put anything on in the first place! Not for those with dry skins who needs a real moisturizer. But great for those especially men who hates oily products!

Save 44% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment