Saturday, August 30, 2014

Kerastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal Shampoo for Fine Long Hair

Kerastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal Shampoo for Fine Long HairThis shampoo didn't do much for my hair at all. Using it with the conditioner made my hair all fly away, and brought out colics I didn't even know I had. It smells really nice and I wish it would have been a better product. Even though I have fine, thin hair (specifically what this shampoo is designed for), I'm going to try other shampoos/conditioners in this line and hopefully will find the one that works for me.

My wife bought this shampoo and after a few days I hate to admit it but her hair looks much better and even smells nicer. Whatever, she's still a girl and thus not as cool as us boys.

Buy Kerastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal Shampoo for Fine Long Hair Now

No comments:

Post a Comment