Saturday, August 30, 2014

Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 Fluid Ounce (125 ml)

Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 Fluid OunceThis product was nothing short of miraculous for me.

I'm in my early forties now with skin that has been trouble-prone since I hit my teens...and while I have used various and sundry products to control breakouts from acne and rosacea (which started about age 40), including retin A cream, topical and systemic antibiotics, and every sort of over the counter cleanser, these treatments helps but if anything my breakouts were coming closer together and getting more severe as I aged.

I've been using the mask for about 8 mos and my skin is the nicest and most healthy it's been in many years....I had rapid improvement of both my regular acne and the rosacea on top of it.

Caution I've never had any benzoyle peroxide sensitivity. People who are irritated by benzoyle peroxide probably won't have the same kind of experience I do.

BP creams have always helped, but were not as effective as this mask, which really gets down in the pores.

I use it heavily. I apply it either before I brush my teeth or before I get in the shower. It is cool and refreshing. I usually let it sit as a mask for a few minutes before I rinse off, although sometimes I use it just as a cleanser when my skin needs freshening...like after I've walked through a cloud of someones cigarette smoke.

It leaves my skin very, very clean, and *soft.* I have never had any dryness or irritation from this product at all...indeed, my skin has become less sensitive and reactive and is calm and feels good when it used to be angry and irritated all the time. The dryness others warn of has never been an issue for me. it makes my skin feel like normal healthy skin.

Working outside in the heat or cleaning in a dusty, dirty environment used to cause my skin to break out. Now before cleaning or working I will actually put a bit of this mask onwne I am done, my skin is none the worse the wear for the activity... I stay clear and smooth. I guess it blocks the irritants or stops the sebaceous glands from making my pores either block or become a haven for bacteria.

I do not have serious acne all over my body...just a very trouble prone face for most of my adult life. The benzoyle peroxide mask has ended this trouble for me. I simply smooth a couple times a day for about the time it takes to brush teeth, and wash it off. No prescriptions, no panicked spot treatment of painful blemishes or pustules...just perfect skin for me. Amazing!!!!

This is a great idea and useful for anyone who prefers to use Benzoyl Peroxide in a wash instead of a cream. I like using this once every few weeks to kill the bacteria that can cause blackheads. It is a rich, creamy clay-like mask that instantly dissolves when water is applied. You can apply this before getting in the shower and it easily rinses away.

As the product penetrates into your pores, you feel a cooling sensation. This is also a wonderful product to use on large areas of your body, like your back in the summer, etc. If warm weather makes you break out, try this product a few times a week and I think you will see a difference in the clearness of your skin.

It is rather drying, so you might want to use a more intense moisturizer on the day you use this product.

3.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

Also look for Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

Clean & Clear concealing treatment stick

~The Rebecca Review

Buy Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 Fluid Ounce (125 ml) Now

The product is perfect to use as a daily cleanser or as an intensive mask. I've used it for a month and my face is neat and oil free. Although, I recommend not to exceed 3-4 mins when using as a mask, since I experienced excessive drying afterwards.

Read Best Reviews of Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 Fluid Ounce (125 ml) Here

This product works and does help get rid of acne. If you plan on using it as a mask id consider not leaving it on for more than 5 minutes if you have sensitive skin like me. It may burn, cause rednesss and even make skin super dry if used to much or too long. I like to use it as a face wash and it truely gets rid of blackheads and breakouts :)

Want Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 Fluid Ounce (125 ml) Discount?

I use this cleanser and tend to recommend it.

I have used many,many fancy and store bought brands and the Neutrogena CPM seems to help keep my break outs to a minimum. I am not saying it is the best, but I know two other good friends who see the same results I do. It just works for us. Unfortunately stress, diet and hormones have a significant affect on my acne, which can be anything from mild to severe.

Basically, if I use this in conjunction with a very mild cleanser my skin looks clear. I have also noticed, if I wash in circles for 30 sec to a full minute and rinse well, my skin looks very clean and almost radiant. And it feels soft from the tiny, tiny exfoliation beads.

The mask is too drying, but as a cleanser, I prefer it to proactiv. And frankly the acne market is worth billions, so I tend to use affordable products if I can, that work.

EDIT: October 2012

I had to stop using this product. My skin is older and more sensitive and prefers natural cleansers. I will use this maybe, once a month or after a long hot summer day. But sadly, it dries me out horribly now and irritates my skin which it never used to. I have heard some people say you can develop sensitivity to b peroxide. It is a very hash chemical, so that makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment