Monday, September 29, 2014

Saponificio Fratelli Risso Olive Oil Liquid Soap 17 Fl.Oz. From Italy

Saponificio Fratelli Risso Olive Oil Liquid Soap 17 Fl.Oz. From ItalyI was given this soap as present and put it aside for a bit until I needed some new handsoap. What a pleasant surprise when I opened. Clean fresh unisex scent. Cleans well and leaves your hands moisturized. I highly recommend this and will buy it again for myself.

Saponificio Fratelli Risso's Olive Oil Liquid Soap is absolutely the best. It has an extremely nice, fresh and natural scent, it lathers well, and it leaves no residue. It also leaves the skin nicely moisterized, thanks to its olive oil content, so a person need not use a lotion after washing their hands with Saponificio Fratelli Risso's Olive Oil Liquid Soap. I love it.

Buy Saponificio Fratelli Risso Olive Oil Liquid Soap 17 Fl.Oz. From Italy Now

No comments:

Post a Comment