Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Vivo Per Lei Detoxifying Thermal Mask, 1.7-Fluid Ounce

Vivo Per Lei Detoxifying Thermal Mask, 1.7-Fluid OunceWell I've had a bad problem with acne in the past, and this item brought it all back!! I've been using it for a few weeks now: I'm assuming what's happening is the detoxifying mask is bringing all of the dirt out of my skintherefore it's doing its job by detoxifying, however if I had known that it's going to bring all this acne out I wouldnt't have bought the thermal mask. I'm still going to continue to use itfollowing with the Oro gold peeling mask and the Oro gold serum. I'm hoping I'll get the results I've been wanting after this horrible acne spell is all over. I've heard nothing but good reviews about all of the Oro Gold products (the Vivo is fairly the same thing), so we'll see how my skin looks after 60 days or so =)

Save 69% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment