Thursday, October 9, 2014

Crabtree & Evelyn Citron - Skin Cleansing Bath and Shower Gel

Crabtree & Evelyn Citron - Skin Cleansing Bath and Shower GelThe smell is so clean. Would request a larger bottle. Would buy this product again and the delievery was very fast

I got the idea from traveling for work. This is the brand of product found at Hilton Doubletree Hotels. I would definitely recommend this product.

Buy Crabtree & Evelyn Citron - Skin Cleansing Bath and Shower Gel Now

I also came upon this great product at a Doubletree Hilton in Delaware. The fragrance IS intoxicating. I just ordered this product for myself and as a Christmas present for my best friend!

Read Best Reviews of Crabtree & Evelyn Citron - Skin Cleansing Bath and Shower Gel Here

This product was in a hotel I stayed in on the East coast. I was so impressed with it, I went online to order the product for myself. The scent it great which is what I fell in love with.

Want Crabtree & Evelyn Citron - Skin Cleansing Bath and Shower Gel Discount?

I haven't tried these particular products, but I have used the shampoo and conditioner with the same scent on a stay at the Double Tree Hotel and they smell great and the smell lasts!!!

Save 5% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment