Friday, October 10, 2014

Pur Minerals Mineral Wash-8 oz

Pur Minerals Mineral Wash-8 ozPur Minerals has perfected a facial cleanser that smells lovely and keeps skin clear. I have extremely oily, acne prone skin. My mom has dry skin and took medicine for rosacea. Believe it or not, this cleaner worked for both of us! My mom was able to discontinue her expensive prescription creams for rosacea after a month of using Pur Minerals. When we ran out of minerals wash, I tried going back to another cleanser. I saw the difference immediately. People compliment my skin now, and I owe it to this product please don't change the formula!!

I am into soaps that do it all. I've used this as shampoo, face wash and body wash. Does a good job as all three and smells great while doing it. I still need to use a conditioner if I use it on my hair, but it still beats most of the all purpose cleansers I've tried. It hasn't been a miracle product as a face wash, like some people have claimed. Kind of expensive for a small bottle (and the pump sucks). But I like it and would get it again.

Buy Pur Minerals Mineral Wash-8 oz Now

No comments:

Post a Comment