Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mr. Bubble Original Bath - 36 oz

Mr. Bubble Original Bath - 36 ozthe bubbles work fine, but you have to use so much of the liquid and it's so watery. I'd say save your money and get a different brand, water it down yourself and consider a standard 12 oz bottle of less expensive bubble bath as 36 oz.

I started purchasing Mr. Bubble when my son was a toddler, nearly 30 years ago. Mr. Bubble produces a nice mass of long-lasting bubbles with little product. But the best feature about Mr. Bubble is that it does not leave a bath-tub ring! Perhaps it is the combination of the Dove bar soap I use and Mr. Bubble, but I have never had to scrub a scummy bath-tub ring. I note that the manufacturer no longer advertises this outstanding quality, but I'm still a customer because of the no-bath-tub-ring properties, even though my son is now 30!

I was excited to find Mr. Bubble online in the large 36-oz size and that shipping was free if I ordered four or more. Mr. Bubble is becoming more difficult to locate in my area and seldom do I find the lager bottles.

When Mr. Bubble was delivered by UPS, I was handed a slimy, soapy cardboard box. Obviously, one or more of the bottles had leaked. Upon opening the package, I saw what the problem was: only unsuitable air-filled bags "protected" the four heavy bottles from bouncing around or keeping them upright.

Upon reading the reviews under the the Village Company, manufacturer of Mr. Bubble, the packaging issues seem to have escalated during August. Although Amazon claims full responsibility for packaging and shipping, Amazon should heed their customers' feedback (there are too many of us who have had this problem to be a fluke). There are no complaints about the product, only the packaging.

When it is time to reorder, I will definitely check the reviews to see if the packaging has improved before making another purchase.

Buy Mr. Bubble Original Bath - 36 oz Now

After comparing this to J&J baby bubble bath & wash I can definitely tell this Mr. Bubble is watered down. After working in the grocery industry as a buyer, I know the simplest way for manufacturers to make more money is to dilute the product down. This is so bad it's nearly unusable.

Do not try compare this to J&J! Night and day difference. Mr. Bubble is basically water, J&J is like half water / half soap.. it's super thick.

My recommendation skip Mr. Bubble and get something that actually produces bubbles.

Read Best Reviews of Mr. Bubble Original Bath - 36 oz Here

Our son loves bubble baths and this does the trick. I have read some reviews where people have not been satisfied w/ the amount of bubbles. We have not experienced that issue. We have found you need to move the water around and create the bubbles. If you rely on the agitation of the water from the spout, you will be disappointed in the intensity/amount of bubbles which is the one down side, you need to put some elbow grease into the making of the bubbles. Like the soft scent.

Want Mr. Bubble Original Bath - 36 oz Discount?

Mister bubble was always a favorite bath soap to me many years back. Twenty years later I gave it a try again and found it much less potent. At the given amount of two ounces... It is ok but a squirt of hair soap practicly makes the same amount. Honestly if I knew thew main ingredient was water I may have got a different brand... But love the classic smell

No comments:

Post a Comment