Tuesday, December 31, 2013

fiafini Delicate Cleansing Emulsion, 4 Fluid Ounce

fiafini Delicate Cleansing Emulsion, 4 Fluid OunceBest cleanser I have ever used; removed makeup instantly, used it around my eyes to take my eye makeup off NO problem and leaves my skin feeling like I just used a moisturizer. I love it and have several of my friends hooked!!! Thank you Fiafini :)

Bought this on a recommendation from a friend. Not disappointed. Cleans my face gently, no dryness or tight feeling. Delicate scent that does not linger. Great for mature skin that dries out often. Had my son (19) try it on his red bumps and after one application, they were less apparent and his face looked much better. He didn't want to use 'Mom" products but after some convincing, he broke down and tried. I use daily for a fresh feel in the morning prior to moisturizing w/Fiafini, as well.

Buy fiafini Delicate Cleansing Emulsion, 4 Fluid Ounce Now

No comments:

Post a Comment