Monday, March 31, 2014

AVEDA Brilliant Shampoo 8.5 fl oz/250 ml

AVEDA Brilliant Shampoo 8.5 fl oz/250 mlI have naturally curly hair. I also have a lot of hair, but my hair is fine. I have found that this product cleans my hair really well without drying it out or making it frizzy! A little goes a long way.

This product smells awesome, which is another reason I love using it as well.

I DID NOT purchase from this seller, but I have used this product for about 2+ years and love it! It makes my hair smooth and lay flat without having to put any additional product in it.

I tend to believe that it's the conditioner that goes with this that does all the work of smoothing the hair. But either way they both work amazingly!

Buy AVEDA Brilliant Shampoo 8.5 fl oz/250 ml Now

The AVEDA products for sell here are either old product or illegally diverted product. Most of the time you will pay more for old product. You can order new product directly from AVEDA or buy at a local AVEDA salon. Save money and make sure you are using product that works.

Read Best Reviews of AVEDA Brilliant Shampoo 8.5 fl oz/250 ml Here

This is normally a very good product. However, I NEVER received it when I ordered it at Amazon. I have sent a letter to the seller. I got back an unhelpful reply. I hope it will be resolved. I can not afford to throw my money away.

Want AVEDA Brilliant Shampoo 8.5 fl oz/250 ml Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment