Monday, March 31, 2014

Nature's Gate Herbal Daily Cleansing Shampoo - 18 fl oz

Nature's Gate Herbal Daily Cleansing Shampoo - 18 fl ozI've been using this shampoo for nearly 20 years now. I can't believe it's been that long, but it has. It's great, gentle on my hair, smells nice, and I can't think of a reason to complain about it. My biggest fear is that Nature's Gate will stop making it!

In the past, I have bought it locally by the gallon, along with Nature's Gate conditioner. Lately, the local outlets don't carry the gallon size, and I have had to order it from the counter. Last week when I went in to order some, they told me that they could not get it anymore, nor would they inquire of their company contact. So much for being able to support my local store! So Amazon has it, and while I could not order the gallon size, I bought four 18 oz. and it was less expensive than buying the gallons locally. Go figure!

So I guess it is: Buy local=0, buy on the Internet=1.

It makes my hair smell sooooo good, and I always receive compliments about how nice I smell. I really like this shampoo, along with the conditioner. Any Nature's Gate reps out there.....PLEASE tell your company to continue making this amazing shampoo/conditioner set! I love how silky soft my hair is after using the conditioner too.

Buy Nature's Gate Herbal Daily Cleansing Shampoo - 18 fl oz Now

I have been using this shampoo for 10 years. It is the only shampoo that leaves my hair fresh, shiney and clean. I highly recommend this product.

Read Best Reviews of Nature's Gate Herbal Daily Cleansing Shampoo - 18 fl oz Here

That it smells great cannot be emphasized enough, like high-quality incense. The scent lasts for days yet it's not over-powering. Wonderful!

For about two years I used Whole Foods 365 brand plain ol' shampoo. It's vegan/cruelty free, and I liked it because it was cheap & simple: my hair's a rebel and shampoo gimmicks like Volumizing or Balsam & Protean don't phase it, it just keeps being fine, thick, brown, and a little fly-away if I don't use a light styling butter. So really, I just want my hair clean. The 365 stuff worked but smells kinda chemically and I worry about all the chemicals washing into our water shed. So I wanted a basic, more natural shampoo that doesn't smell like a factory. After some searching and sniffing, I found this gem.

Wow! My hair feels a little cleaner and smoother than with the other stuff, and as I've noted before, it smells incredible! I love it! My honey loves it! My checkbook loves it! Everybody's happy! Exclamation points! Woo!

Want Nature's Gate Herbal Daily Cleansing Shampoo - 18 fl oz Discount?

This has to be the most gently-odored shampoo ever made it isn't at all perfume-y. Sadly, I find that I have to alternate it with other shampoos to get the best results long-term (which is the case for all shampoos), but I'd use it every day if I could, just to be able to smell it!

Save 41% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment