Monday, March 31, 2014

TriDerma MD Delicate Skin Healing Baby All Purpose Aloe Healing & Cleansing Gel

TriDerma MD Delicate Skin Healing Baby All Purpose Aloe Healing & Cleansing GelThis gel is fantastic for soothing chafed skin. I alternate it with the Tri-Derma diaper cream when my daughter has diaper rash. I also use it for the redness she gets on her chin when she's teething/drooling and it seems to help within 24 hours. I like that it is steroid-free. I haven't used it yet for sunburn, but I expect I'll have an opportunity this summer, since both of my kids are outdoors from sun-up to bedtime.

This gel is amazing, you can apply it and wipe it off and it cleans lollipop hands in seconds (great for when you're out), or you can apply it and let it dry for protection against chafing and dryness. I use this for my daughter who is now 3 and has very sensitive skin, it's the best for dry cheeks in the winter. Added bonus I apply it to my lips and nothing makes them feel smoother! So nice I don't use chapstick anymore even in the driest conditions. Awesome stuff.

Buy TriDerma MD Delicate Skin Healing Baby All Purpose Aloe Healing & Cleansing Gel Now

No comments:

Post a Comment