Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Mama Mio Mini Kit, for mama's-to-be

Mama Mio Mini Kit, for mama's-to-beI love this stuff. I started with the Tummy rub and ordered this shortly after. They offer this at Burke Williams Day Spa and it is adorable and smells yummy. Great shower gift! Or to give to new mommies! I bought an extra one just for me.

The products you get in this gift set sampler individually cost quite a bit. Obviously you would be by the full size but this was great for trying samples and having a little travel size for your purse. I havent tried all the products but my lips and heels have been so dry and chapped that I love the wonder-full balm, the tummy oil smells great and really hydrates all day!

Buy Mama Mio Mini Kit, for mama's-to-be Now

This kit is a great sampler of lotions & creams that will make mother-to-be feel special especially on days that she may feel the need to be "pampered" just a bit. Great shower gift idea.

Read Best Reviews of Mama Mio Mini Kit, for mama's-to-be Here

I sent her the kit as a surprise she loves every bottle!

Want Mama Mio Mini Kit, for mama's-to-be Discount?

The sizes are quite small (as advertised). The body cream does not come out of the container. It is very thick (and probably quite moisturizing), but I cannot get it out of the jar. The balm is very messy, and the boob cream container does not hold enough for a single application. I have not tried the tummy oil or shower cream yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment